Eula Caballero is Star Factor’s Brightest Star

Fifteen-year-old Eula Caballero of Cebu was proclaimed as Star Factor’s Brightest Star in the grand finals of TV5’s first-ever star search held live at the Ynares Sports Arena last December 5.

Emerging as the best among the 18 Star Hopefuls who all vied for the title of Brightest Star when Star Factor first aired three months ago, Eula bagged the grand prize package of P1 M cash (tax free), a P1 M management contract with Talent5, a 4-year college scholarship from AMA Educational System, and a 3-bedroom, 2-storey house and lot from Moldex Realty.

It was fortunate that Eula made a last-minute decision to push through with the Star Factor auditions at the SM Cebu Event Center on August 7 this year. “I almost decided not to go because I felt so tired and had a fever and a cold that day. Besides, my mom wasn’t around and I was beginning to think that it was not worth going at all. It’s a good thing my sister stayed and told me she would go with me if ever I wanted to go to the auditions. I decided to go at the last minute even though I wasn’t feeling well, and all because I felt obliged to go because my sister already sacrificed her time for me. I wasn’t prepared when I faced the judges and I just danced freestyle. I thought I didn’t make it because the judges were laughing. I thought I looked awkward with my dance,” Eula shared.

Eula had always been praised for her exceptional beauty and dramatic potential by the Star Makers, Star Factor’s distinguished panel of judges comprised of Talent5 head Audie Gemora, writer-director Joey Reyes, music maestro Ryan Cayabyab, ace photographer Raymund Isaac, and popular star builder Annabelle Rama. Throughout Star Factor’s three-month run, Eula further improved on her craft and bloomed into what most people call “leading lady material.”

During the grand finals, Eula did a dance interpretation of Evanescence’s “Bring Me to Life” where she showcased her dramatic brilliance and outstanding depth of emotions. She bested her fellow grand finalists Morisette Amon, Christian Samson, and Ritz Alzul.

According to Perci Intalan, TV5 head of Creatives and Entertainment Production, the network has big plans for its first Star Factor winner. Eula will soon sign up with Talent5, TV5’s talent management and development division headed by Star Maker Audie Gemora.

With all the plans in the pipeline for Eula Caballero, there is no doubt that she will soon join the ranks of TV5’s biggest and brightest stars.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Responses for this post

Post a Comment